Insurance Solutions for Real Estate Owners and Developers
Whether you own a single building or a city block, you have an interest in mitigating possible losses. Integro Insurance Broker's network of insurance carriers will ensure optimal pricing and policy terms. But Integro Insurance Brokers offers more than just equitable premiums. Our specialists provide grounded, real world solutions for identifying, quantifying, and managing risk in the real estate industry.
Integro Insurance Brokers specializes in all aspects of the real estate industry, offering loss coverage to the following stakeholders:
- Property and Liability Insurance
- Umbrella/Excess Liability
- Group Purchasing Programs
- Building Ordinance and Law Compliance
- Terrorism Insurance
- Environmental Protection
- Professional Errors and Omissions Coverage
- Partnership Liability Protection
- Employee and Tenant Discrimination Insurance, including ADA Violations Coverage
- Owner-Controlled Insurance Programs (Wrap)
- Earthquake / Flood
- Developers - We design comprehensive programs for loss protection during construction through the statute of limitations for construction defects.
- Building Owners - We structure coverage to ensure that repair or replacement conforms to municipal ordinances and legal standards. We also reimburse for loss of rents past restoration-until income has recovered from pre-loss levels.
- Property Managers - We customize loss prevention programs for mold abatement, tenant and visitor security, and fire and life safety. We provide preventative site inspections and effective accident investigation training.
- Lending Institutions - We review insurance requirements and work with lenders to ensure concurrence with their specifications.
Integro Insurance Brokers is also a member of the U.S. Green Building Council (USGBC). We are one of the few insurance brokerages with the experience and knowledge to structure a comprehensive insurance program that maintains green certification from pre-construction to building completion.
To learn more about our "green" initiative, click here.