Comprehensive Insurance Solutions for Hotels and Restaurants
Integro Insurance Brokers provides state-of-the-art risk management programs for the hospitality industry. We have a client list of businesses throughout the country. We know the insurance concerns of entrepreneurs, whether the hospitality site is established or a new venture.
Integro Insurance Brokers' hospitality industry specialists understand construction and pre-opening liability protection. By reviewing AIA agreements and general contractor's Certificates of Insurance, we can assist in identifying potential gaps of coverage during the construction phase.
Long-term Service and Support
When you open your doors, we assist with the transition to operational risk management. In addition to optimizing your insurance specifications and terms, we will:
- Property and Liability Insurance
- Management Liability
- Workers' Compensation
- Food-borne Illness Coverage
- Liquor Liability
- Workplace Violence
- Key-Person Insurance
- Garagekeepers Liability (Valet)
- Professional Liability
- Special Event Coverage
- Crisis Management
- Ensure best practices with ongoing inspections that identify unsafe procedures or conditions that could lead to claims.
- Monitor claims activity to identify trends.
- Track hospitality legislative issues and insurance developments that could impact your business, from pricing and claims issues to safety and training requirements.
Integro Insurance Brokers understands the impact of safety on daily operations. Our loss prevention experts will assist you in developing effective pre-employment systems that will reduce the number of claims. This service includes Injury & Illness Prevention, Employee Handbooks, Sexual Harassment Prevention Training, claims reporting procedures, first-aid claims management, and the use of Medical Provider Networks.
Click here for a list of our preventative programs.