Insurance Solutions for the Food Industry
When your reputation sits on the shelf of every grocery store, you don't want problems with your inventory. Whether you're a food manufacturer, processor, packer, or distributor, you need to proactively reduce your risk.
Integro Insurance Brokers understands the risks in your industry. Our food experts have decades of experience, providing prevention-centered risk management.
Our service team will:
Food Industry Core Offerings:
- Commercial General Liability including product liability, food spoilage, and business interruption with the associated loss of income exposures
- Product recall coverage including associated expenses
- Fleet Auto Insurance
- Workers' Compensation
- Review of e-commerce exposures
- Environmental Protection-Pollution Liability Coverage
- Consult with your company on hot-button topics like vendor agreements, spoilage, and product liability.
- Retain legal counsel to review complex policy forms, endorsements, contracts, indemnity agreements, and claims issues.
- Manage certification through our cutting-edge online system.
- Consult with your human resource team to help develop and monitor HR programs.
Because prevention is so critical to managing costs in the food industry, we conduct ongoing safety program assessments. We review your Injury and Illness Prevention Program (IIPP) and help implement OSHA compliant safety programs, including training programs and field safety meetings.
Our comprehensive approach is designed to prevent claims. Prevention means lower direct and indirect costs. Prevention means protection-of your assets and your reputation.