Comprehensive Insurance Solutions for the Construction Industry
No other industry faces liability challenges like the construction industry.
Integro Insurance Brokers provides innovative insurance and risk management solutions for developers, general contractors and specific trade contractors working in residential, commercial and industrial construction. Our experts are knowledgeable about coverage issues whether your business is new construction, improvements or service and repair.
Professional Service and Support
Integro Insurance Brokers' professionals understand the exposures unique to the construction industry and work on your behalf to secure optimal coverage terms and competitive pricing through an extensive network of insurance markets. Our service team is particularly well-qualified to identify risk, and will be your advocate in resolving loss control and claims issues. Other services include:
- Prompt Certificate Issuance and Management via our online system for prompt, accurate certificate acquisition and expired certificate tracking.
- Legal counsel review of complex policy forms, endorsements, contracts, indemnity agreements, and claims.
- Human Resource Programs, Compliance and Services.
- Consultation with WRAP administrators, risk managers, third-party quality control vendors and warranty service providers.
Surety Bonds for the Construction Industry
Integro Insurance Brokers also provides surety bonds to help your company bid jobs, guarantee completion of your project and labor & material payments, comply with state licensing requirements and protect against breach of fiduciary responsibilities.
Safety is a critical component of any risk management program in the construction industry. We champion pro-active safety programs because they reduce the frequency of work-related accidents - lowering the direct and indirect costs, increasing productivity and improving profit margins. That's why we conduct safety program assessments, utilizing loss trending and industry benchmarks. We'll also review your Injury and Illness Prevention Program (IIPP) and help you implement OSHA compliant safety programs, including training procedures and field safety meetings.
Construction Industry Core Offerings:
- Commercial General Liability including Completed Operations Coverage
- Owner Controlled Insurance Programs (OCIP)
- Project Specific Coverage
- Fleet Auto Insurance
- Workers' Compensation
- Property Insurance, including Builders Risk and Contractor's Tools & Equipment Coverage
- Professional Liability - Design Errors and Omissions Coverage
- Contractor's Pollution Liability
Click here to learn more about our Green Initiative.