Insurance Solutions for Architects and Engineers Servicing Green Developers and Owners
Building "green" has many benefits. But new methods and technologies can lead to unintended gaps in professional liability coverage. As part of our continuing commitment to sustainability, we've designed the first ever A&E Professional Liability insurance program that protects both "traditional" and "green" design services.
This program is available to architects, engineers, interior designers, land surveyors, landscape architects, scientists, and technical consultants.
Our coverage highlights include:
- Property & Liability Insurance
- Workers' Compensation
- Management Liability Protection
- Environmental Insurance
- Professional Liability with Green Endorsement
- Exclusive Green Design Endorsement for your services as a qualified professional
- Retroactive coverage available for past acts available
- Coverage for Computer Aided Drafting including BIM
- Mold and pollution coverage
- Punitive damages where insurable by law
- Worldwide coverage available
- Financially strong "A" Rated carrier
- Guarantees or warranties coverage carve back
Premium Discounts for USGBC members
Integro Insurance Brokers offers discounts to U.S. Green Building Council (USGBC) members. Protect your green certification while building your bottom line.
Click here to learn more about our Green Initiative.